Here are some really snazzy websites that I enjoy. You should probably take a look around and check some of them out.
And then we can talk about them.
Over tea and bagels.
And pretend we’ve always known each other.
- The Pioneer Woman: Basically, I met her and it was like meeting the president. And I secretly would love to get lost with some cowboy figure, bear his children, and be responsible for cooking meals and cleaning cattle poop from his chaps.
- Trio Honey: Another blog that I contribute too along with two lovely girlfriends that are in the library world.
- Recipe Switch: Developed by a friend from grad school, I love going here and checking out the recipes. You should probably join in on the fun!
- Kevin & Amanda: This is like a scrapbook, but on your computer screen. Love it.
- Young House Love: Cute young couple. A baby. Remodeling a house. What is there not to love?
- Runner’s World: This is all information and motivation, baby.
- Meghan Tonjes: Talent, beauty, compassion, and grace. This woman has it all and went to high school with me. Listen to her music, her voice is amazing. I would like her to sing at my wedding, whenever that may or may not be.
- Luxury Link: This website has basically any and all vacations available. Anyone that would like to take me on a trip, may do so immediately.